Stronghold Legends patch v1.1a
Firefly Studios je izbacio i prvi patch za poslednjeg člana Stronghold franšize. Ispravljeno je dosta grešaka, među kojima su nemogućnost napadanja zgrada zmajevima, nepredvidljivost pri korišćenju određenih rezolucija, nedostatak zvuka na nekim mestima…detaljan changelog se nalazi u nastavku teksta, a patch možete preuzeti ovde (14MB).
Stronghold Legend by Firefly Studios – retail v1.1a patch
Upgrade Stronghold Legends to v1.1 with this patch. This update offers a
variety of fixes for the game.
– Capture the Flag and Economic War icons removed from Custom Skirmish.
– Options tabs appear to be selectable even though they are unusable.
– At some resolutions the player looses the ability to see and select some user
– The player is unable to order the dragon to attack structures.
– Units on top of gatehouses do not take damage when the gatehouse is
– The title for user maps is always "Enter the Dragon"
– Previously selected troops will remain selected after clicking on a
– The single building sleep button does not stop the building working.
– In some formations troops will move twice as fast when the user double clicks
the right mouse button.
– In resolutions other than 1024×768 users are unable to see all save games in
the load window.
– In resolutions other than 1024×768 not all maps are shown in custom skirmish
and multiplayer lobbies.
– Mission Tutorial information can sometimes scroll slowly.
– In high resolutions on widescreen mouse selection cursor becomes inaccurate.
– Map transfer system implemented.
– Wood symbol appears when the carter horse is attacked and killed whist
– The stone from the lookout tower smashes and then floats downwards slowly.
– Units can climb terrain that they should not be able to climb.
– In the map editor the user can place water under units.
– Mouse control is lost when user goes into QuickLook, then alt-tabs out to the
main menu, then re-enters the game.
– Troops walk over armory when embedded in wall.
– User is able to adjust the difficulty level mid-game when difficulty is
– When clicking on a peasant that says "Do you ever get that feeling of de ja
vu?" there is no audio