Football Manager 2006 imace neke nove opcije, pa krecemo:
* Match Commentary revamp – Heaps of new
commentary lines used in match for added atmosphere and detail to
identify what’s happening on the pitch.
* "Player Form" & "Player Stats" screens – More
pertinent information regarding a players form and match stats,
presented in a user-friendly manner.
* "Quick" tactic mode – Now you can shout from the
touchlines to make small or full tactical changes without having to
stop the match.
* Improved match engine realism – Working with Ray
Houghton, the ex-Liverpool and Republic of Ireland player, SI have
analysed every area of the match engine looking for areas to improve
the engine to make it the most realistic experience ever.
* Injury module revamp – No more "physio reports"
needed after injuries as the physio’s now come to you. Full feedback on
injuries, including various treatment options.
* General UI improvements – Improvements to the user
interface make it easier to find your way around the game and reduce
the amount of mouse button clicks.
* Ticker Bar – Not only can you gain score updates
during matches but a configurable news ticker bar updates you on news
from around the globe, or just locally if you prefer.
* Media overhaul – Loads more information is now
given through news items using an all new "player bio" system, this is
inclusive of, but not limited to, club landmark year news, better
feedback on your start as a manager, more celebration of success and
much more info about players in media items.
* Full Time Team Talks – With the addition of Half
Time team talks to Football Manager 2006, Sports Interactive felt it
only fair to add full time team talks to allow you to comment on team
or individual performances at the end of the match to the players. How
will they react?