X3: Reunion 1.4 patch
Izašao je jos jedan patch za igru Egosoft-a X3: REUNION, svemirskoj 3d simulaciji. Patch podiže verziju igre na 1.4, dodaje novine igri i ispravlja uočene greške.
Ukoliko još uvek niste nabavili igru možete preuzeti i probati maleni demo (904mb)
U nastavku texta možete naći kompletnu listu promena u 1.4 patchuX³: Reunion 1.4 Readme updates
The 1.4 update for X³ provides some new game features as well as improving on those added in 1.3 and fixing a variety of problems experienced by some players in different parts of the game. For those who have been playing the 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 BETA versions, the even better news is that savegames from these versions are compatible with 1.4.
– Tug Laser allows M6/TL class ships to move stations using a tractor beam
– New commands for automated mobile mining are available through the Special Command Software
– New option to have ships contact you once they have completed their current command
– Improved performance in sectors with large asteroid counts
– If a hired TL freighter is destroyed an entry in your logbook will be created
– New military ships have better scanners
– M6 class ships have better energy generators
– Adjusted collision avoidance of gates and small asteroids
– Number of Xenon ships roaming the universe has been reduced
– Amount of civilian ships has been rebalanced
New graphics options:
– More Dynamic Light Sources: if disabled the number of dynamic light sources will be reduced (per pixel light is still rendered); disabling this will have a slight positive effect on game performance
– Ship Colour Variations: if disabled ship colours will not be shifted; disabling this will have a slight positive effect on game performance
– Disable Vertex Size Optimisation: enabling this option will fix the "black triangle" bug some ATI users reported in 1.3:
Please note that this issue only occurs on newer ATI cards with certain driver versions. ATI has found the problem and it should be fixed in future driver versions. Please check if you still need to disable this option when you update your drivers so you can take advantage of the optimisation.
– Alt-Tab should no longer cause a crash!
– Freeze caused by story mission fixed
– Freeze caused by Trade Command Software MK3 fixed
– Trade Command Software MK3 energy supply fixed
– Factory in Bala Gi’s Joy is rebuilt
– Black screen when leaving a sector fixed
– Jump drive functionality after buying Kha’ak specifications restored
– Xenon ships no longer spawn in Teladi shipyards
– Yaki pilots without face/voice fixed
– Motionless Kha’ak clusters fixed
– Usage of video and audio codecs optimised to fix various problems
– Shockwave Generator and Mass Driver weapons have been optimised to reduce their impact on game performance
– Cockpit positions for turrets corrected
– Lighting of custom geometry (e.g. cockpit mod) fixed
– Terran ships no longer pursue the player through the whole universe after he jumped out of the sector
– Newly built Xenon M2 ships are properly equipped with shields
– Uncontrolled spawning of large amounts of Yaki ships in certain sectors has been fixed. (note that it may take a few minutes after loading a savegame until the numbers are back to normal)
– Many other minor problems resolved
Note: Savegame compatibility is maintained from all previous publicly released versions to 1.4, including public BETA versions 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.