Gothic 3 Community Patch v1.5
Ekipa posvećenih fanova Gothic serijala, koja se okupila oko ideje o krpljenju izuzetno bagovanog Gothica 3, izbacila je još jedan patch, peti po redu, koji donosi pozamašan broj ispravki. Ovaj patch zahteva zvaničnu verziju igre v1.12. Listu ispravki možete pročitati u nastavku teksta, a patch, koji nosi oznaku v1.5 (25.3 MB) možete preuzeti sa ove lokacije.Gothic 3 Community Patch v1.5
I. Community Patch v1.5
– Slightly improved memory-use.
– The error "Scripted state is not registered: ZS_Spectator!" is removed
– When an NPC leaves the party, the accompanying message is not shown twice anymore.
– By a deadly fall as an animal the death-animation is acted.
+ Also for the quicksaves the date of the save is shown.
– Resolved graphical errors that could appear when the intro-videos are deactivated.
– Resolved exploit when brewing potions.
– It is no longer possible to insert empty inventory/spell-fields into the quickbar.
– Even when an NPC is long dead, it is still possible to act all the dialogues about him.
– Reading of the stone tablets does not cause an addition and subtraction anymore for "Ancient Knowledge".
– Pressing "Backspace" does no longer cause the end of the dialog.
– Corrected erroneous request of the memory-status.
– Several dialogues are now recorded in the corresponding questlogs.
– Bradleys slavelist and Ashtons goldlist will not be shown rolled up while Marik reads them.
+ Some until now inactive dialog clippings with Kor-Shach, Sanford, the Montera barkeeper, Umbrak, Rovold, Tom, Wilson, Gnar, Iomar, Diego, Myxir, Navaras and Kerth are now released.
+ Kerth is now available as teacher, Myxir as teacher and trader.
– The removed quest "10 pieces of gold ore" is now completely deactivated.
– The quests "Liberate the desert from the reign of the Hashishin!", "The chest of the alchemists", "Ore thieves", "Kill Orcs!" and "The druidstone of the wolf" are now started properly.
– Steve now speaks his first line with his own voice.
– Corrected the number of "Wild Lions" in the quest "The ruins of Bakaresh".
– Ugolf takes in the quest "Ore for Ugolf" the agreed upon 50 ore from the hero.
– Pickaxes and Woodcutter Axes are now shown in the inventory under "weapons" and can be used as such.
– The Woodcutters Axe now costs 40 instead of 1 gold.
– It is now not possible anymore to use a whetstone, when one has no blade weapons at all.
– Chris now gets the 5 chunks of meat as mentioned in the dialog.
– Unlocking of Navaras as a teacher is corrected.
– After Thorald has received his equipment from the hero, he equips it.
– Thorald accompanies the hero now to the liberation of the Hammerclan-Mine.
– Problems with the quest "Become champion of the arena in Faring" resolved.
– The hero speaks the sentence "Xardas searches for the artifacts of Adanos" only once.
– Stoneroots are not edible anymore.
– Lars leads the hero now also to the pass to Nordmar when one has killed Zapotek, without buying Lars' freedom.
– The quest "Slaves for Lago" is already started with Vasco and not with the "Tired Slaves".
– The quests "The paladin Konrad wants his magic back" and "The paladin Karlen want his magic back" are now cancelled when one hands over the Fire Chalices to Grok.
– The quest "smithing in Faring" cannot be resolved too early.
– It is not possible anymore during dialogs, swimming and the use of spellscrolls, to open up the inventory or other menus.
– The rebels in the inner fortress of Faring (after the revolution) do not act unfriendly anymore towards the hero.
– After the liberation of Gotha one is not wanted for theft for previous plundering.
– 10 Reputation points added with the Hammerclan.
– Also for the quests of the Monastery of Innos one now receives reputation points.
– The quests of the Monastery of Innos can be found in the questlog under "Monastery".
– Also when Zuben is already long dead it is possible solve the game on the way of Innos.
– The quest "Report to the leader of the orcs' mercenaries in Montera" can be solved without accepting "How loyal are the orcs' mercenaries?"
– When one attacks Sugut, or attacks his camp with Nomads, he acts as a Hashishin. (Except one kills him already from range)
+ Display of ingame-time in the questlog.
+ Raw meatbug meat can now be grilled at campfires.
+ When one tries to learn a perk from a teacher, without mastering the required skills, the failing attributes and talents are shown on the screen.
+ After learning a skill or spell, the remaining learning points are shown on the screen.
+ By quests with a time limit a message is shown on the screen with "you have [xy] days time".
– If an NPC is killed by a finishing move, his life-energy is reduced to zero.
– If one "sends back" a summoned creature, it's life-engergy is reduced to zero.
– You can't give healing potions to summoned creatures anymore.
– When the hero is knocked over in combat, he does not regenerate mana anymore.
+ Men and Orcs that are hit hard enough with a headknock arrow drop to the ground for a short while.
– Fire arrows and exploding arrows set the enemy on fire now when the bow is drawn far enough.
– Skeletons now receive damage from fire arrows.
– It is now not possible anymore to damage golems with normal bolts or arrows. Exceptions are the headknock arrows and blade quarrels; as well as the fire and explosion arrows on ice golems.
– It is now possible to preset both arrows as well as bolts from the inventory.
– Ranged weapons can now be re-equiped with the spacebar.
– Resolved bug where the hero equiped a ranged weapon without ammunition.
– It is now impossible to shoot bolts with a bow.
– Failure removed where the Orc bosses would not attack anymore even though several cities had been liberated.
– Lecterns / Stone tablets are not read twice anymore.
– The hero is protected from uselessly trying the "Animal form" spell.
– Torches are removed from the inventory after being used.
– The spell "Flame sword" is consumed after use.
– Late ‚Tutorial'-messages for Gorn, Lester, Diego and Milten will be blocked then.
– The weapon "Moonblade" cannot be whetted, blessed or poisoned.
– The skill "Resistance to cold" now has the correct implementation.
– The skill "Improve robes" now has the correct implementation.
– The skill "Improve armor" now has a more clear effect
– The skill "Make excuses" is more effective – the higher the thief skill of the hero, the lower the risk to get caught.
– The effects of the skill "Manaregeneration" are reduced.
– Picking up teleporter stones, arrows and bolts does not lead to attacks of bystanding NPCs.
– Drinking magical potions does not consume mana anymore.
– Spellscrolls and Spells from the magic-book require the same amount of mana.
– NPCs hand over the agreed reward in the full amount.
– In general, quests cannot be resolved or obtained by trading the involved goods with the questholder.
– Tamed animals are not released anymore by simply clicking them, but require an explicit "Go back now!".
– Summoned creatures do more damage again.
– The hitting chance of "Fire rain" for larger enemy mobs is slightly improved.
– Implementation of "Transform into Bloodfly" improved (navigation, altitude drops).
– No reforming and rebirth anymore of the hero after dying as an animal.
– Correction for the calculation of the life energy with transformations.
– The hero does not regenerate endurance, life or mana points after his death.
– The problem that – in some savegames – in a conversation the "End"-option disappeared is resolved.
+ The hero unequips teleporter stones automatically after use.
– The health bar of shrines is removed.
– Ancestor stones can be placed on their runic sockets even after the choice for Adanos ("Xardas ending").
– Changing a weapon to another (melee, ranged, magic) while being hit at the same time does not cause a mix up with another weapon being equipped anymore.
– The hero can read the "Chronicles of Dominance" only after having obtained the required information from Myxir and Dargoth.
– The recipe for "Deadly poison" is removed from the game totally since the poison itself is not even implemented in the game.
– Booze, Nordmar Noggingfog and Stollengrollen can be distilt at the alchemist bench, instead of being brewed in a cooking pot.
– While the hero is eating, drinking or reading, it is not possible to select a teleporter stone or spell from the inventory anymore.
– The hero does not receive any experience points anymore for his own suicide.
– Ore blanks, magic ore blanks and meat cleavers cannot be equiped anymore.
– For spellscrolls lying around the name is indicated.
– Hits with a headknock arrow do no longer result in fire effects.
– The duration of quests with a time limit is now determined more exactly.
+ River and ocean sounds can now be heard.
– Music can be turned off completely.
+ New icon for gold coins.
+ New icons for teleporter stones.
+ New icon for the pickaxe.
+ New icon for Scavenger eggs.
– The rumble audible by Levelup and Teleport is 6 decibel less.
– Dialog options for Kaelin are sorted properly.
– Dialog options for Harek are sorted properly.
– It is now also possible to help Harek with meat afterwards, and also to help him on the run, even when Gamals order is refused.
– When one wins against Dan in the arena, it is possible to notify his slave of this.
– Tangach lets the hero enter Uruks House, once enough reputation points have been gathered.
– NPC's who have been woken up do not go to sleep again immediately.
– The last wooden shield's inventory icon is corrected.
– Quest "Go to the southern bridge with Hogar" will be started using a separate dialog option.
– The golden plates that Lares wants now are actually named "Golden plate".
– Trading rebels after a revolution are now labelled as "Trader" or "Smith" resp., not simply as "Rebel".
– The Quest "Cole the farmhand wants to go to Nemora" can now be found under "Nemora" in the mission log.
– The Quest "The orc shaman Grok wants all the fire chalices" doesn't start without the hero's agreement.
– The hero gets Thieving +1 for the quest "The soul chalices"
– Icon for "Ironstem" corrected.
– Icon of the spellbook entry "Cure disease" corrected (colour).
– Descriptions of the perks Fire mage, Dark mage and Water mage made more concrete.
– Three adjustments of the distribution of political reputation, so that exactly 100% can be reached:
— Quest "Make Folleck go back to work in the castle yard" – plus one point regarding the orcs.
— Quest "Approval from the ore smelters" one point less regarding Nordmar.
— Quest "Destroy the orcs in and around the temple of Trelis" – one point less regarding the rebels.
– Three adjustments of the distribution of enclave reputation, so that exactly 100% can be reached:
— Quest "Hunt the nasty wild boars" – plus four points in Okara.
— Quest "Cole the farmhand wants to go to Nemora" – plus five points in Nemora.
— Quest "The wells outside the city" – five points less in Ishtar.
— Quest "Tjalf's chest" – plus two points at the Hammerclan.
— Quest "Bridge orcs" – plus six points at the Hammerclan.
— Quest "Kill the boss of the valley" – plus 7 points at the Hammerclan.
– Postprocessing options have been detached: depth of field without bloom effect possible.
– Bloom can be deaktivated on every PC system.
– The armor perks treat the robe of Adanos like a robe now, not as heavy armor.
– The quest "Thorek wants magic ore for his smithy" gets cancelled if you don't give his ore, although you're already behind time.
– The quest "Secret dealings" won't be cancelled by solving the quest "Bernado's tribute".
– The HUD now preferably selects the last map that the player selected upon opening the map list.
– The UserOptions.ini is only read once.
– Zakosh doesn't regard the hero twice for "Kill the three trolls in the hills near Faring".
– Several subtitles in Italian added.
+ New screens by loading of a savegame. (Not yet certain if it will be implemented).
The following fixes will only become effective when a new game is started, but not in already existing savegames:
– The not fully implemented skill "???" is removed from the Character menu.
– Mora Sul will not be liberated anymore by simply killing Nasib.
– Angar, Anktos, Oelk, Paladin and Orknarok do not fight at the side of the Hashishin anymore during the liberation of Mora Sul.
– No skeleton will attack an undead high priest anymore.
– More milk is to be found (with dead cows).
– Stray wolves can now also be hit with magic and ranged weapons.
+ Jaroll and Jarock now have a voice.
+ Grok has the Ruins-map in his inventory.
– Hauke no longer has a battle-axe as a weapon, but just a pickaxe.
+ Lionnesses now have a plunder-inventory.
+ The Hashishin who are called "Merchant" now actually are merchants.
+ Osmund trades entirely in herbs now.
– Flame swords cannot be bought anymore, when a new game is started.
II. Community Patch v1.4
– Perk "Make poison" can be learned.
+ Perk "Master thief" can be learned. (Soundless dialog)
– Artifacts of Adanos cannot be sold.
+ Milten hands out a teleporter stone for the Monastery.
– Censoring of women removed.
– The game can also be ended when Zuben is already long dead.
– When Orknarok accompanies the hero, he will not be attacked by the Nomads and vice versa.
– Orknarok leaves the party, once the requirements therefore are met.
– One cannot get Shakyors Druidstone twice.
+ Mort leads one when needed for a second time to the Hammerclan, Fireclan or to the entrance of the mine.
– Hogar does not kill the hero for the quest "Duel with Hogar".
+ The quest "Delivery to Nordmar" unlocked. (Soundless dialog)
– One can speak with Dargoth about the "Fifth temple", once prerequired information has been obtained.
– Lisk gives only final comments about the liberation of the mine when he has taken part in it.
– One can say to Xardas "I have the five artifacts of Adanos" only when one has them.
– Asaru is teacher for martial arts, when one assures him to help him.
+ Tyler says "Where to now? To Trelis, or what?", before one attacks Trelis together.
– Effects of item "Black Rhobar" corrected.
+ Two comments from Dan and Goose unlocked.
– Information for the quest "Just a fallen…" noted in the questlog.
– Some inconsistencies in the dialogdata resolved.
– Sulfock gives experience "Kill the threatening Snapper in front of the Sulphurmine".
– For the quest "Sell the skin to Gnar for 500 gold pieces" one can give Wilson 500 gold.
– The spiked cutchel has a value of 150 instead of 4500 gold.
– One cannot interrupt Lee during his teleport by means of a dialog.
– Iljas Vaze, Shadowscepter and Chalice of the Watertraders are ordened properly in the inventory.
– For the quest "Covert operations" one needs the amulet of Ilja.
– One cannot drink empty bottles and viles.
– The Krush Irmak deals damage.
– Kamak and the Orcs with the excavation form one party.
+ Dialog of Xardas unlocked.
– Murak does not react like a slave after the liberation of Bakaresh.
+ Additional dialog options for Kan unlocked.
– One can follow certain dialogs still after the relevant NPCs are dead.
– The quest "Free Kliff from the Orcs on the farm" can always be ended.
– One cannot say to Kliff "You are free now", when he already knows it.
– Georg is promoted to Paladin when giving the blessed Fire Chalice.
– When one attacks Sugut or his camp with the Nomads, one will be treated as a normal assassin.
III. Community Patch v1.3
– One can only say to Pyran "Here are your potions", once one has enough mana potions.
– Josh only says "I heard, Trelis has been liberated from the Orcs", when this actually happened.
– Kalesch says "You won't steal my reputation" only once.
– Karrypto says "With sadness I have to state that…" on his own account.
– When one says to Merdarion "Merdarion, what are you doing here?", the dialog option "Do we know each other?" will no longer appear.
– One cannot ask Mortis "Do you also fight in the arena?", when one has fought him. The same error is also resolved for Tukash and Vigo.
– The quest "Become champion of the arena of Faring" cannot be restarted after a successful ending of it.
– Jensgar now always gives the Composite Bow after the quest "Skins for Jensgar".
– Ugolf and Hector do not get all the ore c.q. gold of the hero.
– The quest "Hectors gold" will not be ended when one buys Masils ledger.
– Selling shadowbeast horns to Pedar has no negative consequences for the quest "Admittance of the Oremelters".
– The hero does not ask Lee "What was with that again?" after he asked the question "The story with the colony?".
– Pranck gets 20 instead of 19 potions with the quest "The Orc warrior Pranck wants twenty healing potions".
– One can tell Karrypto about Markus' Fire Chalice when one has all 12 of them.
– Lester can also be talked to in Al Shedim, when he is not digging.
– Rathgar does not speak about Alis artifact when one has used it. If the quest had been started before, it is hereby stopped.
– All dialogs of the Talkmaster are available.
– One can also trade with Ingvar, when he has not been asked before the liberation of the mine.
– Tippler does not take all Boozeberries and Healingplants. The quest is not ended when one sells him the ingredients.
– Trading with Vandorn does not have negative consequences for the quest "Bring Vandorn pickaxes".
– One cannot obtain Bogirs, Torns and Runaks Druidstones twice.
– One cannot obtain Miguels steelcrates twice.
– When one steals the destroyed Druidstone from Porgan, then this one will be returned before the fixed one is obtained.
– One cannot obtain Treslotts, Rakus', Miltens, Wenzels, Bengerds, Konrads and Markus' Fire Chalice twice.
– The quest from Treslott does not end before his Fire Chalice is obtained. The numbers of his reward do not vary.
– Abe has the dialog option "Let's trade" only once.
+ It is possible to obtain a second Katana in the game.
– The quest "bring Lukjan profit for the skins" cannot be solved by trading.
– The quest "Follow Tufail" will not start when Masil is dead. A new dialog entry: "He is dead".
– Mezir does not ask "And, did you find him?" when he has not aided in the search.
– The dialog option "Where do I find Hanson?" is available with Grim only after he has told about Hanson.
– The quest "Kaffu wants his gold back" cannot be solved by trading.
– The dialog option "Where can I find Gotha?" with Hatlod does not show up forever.
– One can send Karlen to the desert any time, as soon as the two quests are solved.
– The dialog menu does not stay up when Karlen walks around.
– Each of the four quests "Follow Merdarion" can be resolved.
– Xardas does not request to ask the Orc Shamans for artifacts when Grok is dead.
– The quest "Lurkerhunt with Wilson" ends after all Lurkers are dead and Wilson has been reported about it.
– The quest "Wenzel cleans up" ends when Cape Dun has been liberated and Wenzel is reported about it.
– Grimboll only gets 5 Sulfur. The quest cannot be resolved by trading.
– When one kills Aldo on order of Sigmor, Sigmor will not convict the hero of murder.
– Avogadro cannot buy himself free, before the appropriate quest has been started.
– One does not say "Come with me" directly to Falk, without having this dialog option.
– One gets 20 Ice Wolfskins from Hanson every time.
– Innostian does not take more than 50 manaplants.
– If one kills Kirk, the guards of the nearby city will not convict the hero of murder.
– When one steals the delivery of Tragak, it is impossible to escort him to Grompel
– Changed the awarding of reputation points in certain cities and fractions.
– Wooden shields have the correct inventory image.
– The paladins at the end of the journey with Xardas are now actually labelled as paladins.
IV. Community Patch v1.2
– Finley joins the hero to attack Trelis even when Vak is dead.
– The quest "Finley attacks Trelis" is not interrupted when one reports him of the victory prematurely.
– Tyler definitely follows the hero to Trelis.
+ One can learn "Make explosive arrows".
– Mannig does not get 500 gold when one delivers Randall to him.
– Leif will be available as teacher after the quest "Ten Sabreteeth for Leif".
– Ketil gives 3 ore instead of 3 gold as a reward for the quest "Ketil needs 12 Bison skins".
– For the quest "Okara needs more men" the dialog option "Out there is no one anymore" does not disappear anymore.
– Erroneous dialogoptions to learn "Paladin" from Rhobar are removed. The skill can still be learned from him.
– The dialog option "I need booze" with Tippler is available, when one knows that one has to be deliver the booze.
– One gets reputation points from Marik when one brings him the gold list from Ashton.
– One has to kill all "Tough sandcrawlers" to end the quest from Vasco.
– The quest "Liberate Ishtar" can be started error free.
– The quest "Approval of the assassins" will resolve.
– Summoned creatures will die, when one leaves them behind.
– Erroneous dialogs from Quadir, Nafalem, Benito, Sigmor, Delazar and Kafa resolved.
– The console will not display disturbed and white flashing is reduced.
– The noise of the Flame Sword is reduced in strength.
– Crackling noise of fires has been turned off due to incorrect timing.
– Masil does not give the raw ore twice.
– One can end the quest "Messages from the South" also when Benito has been provoked before.
– Nefarius, Silvio, Aila, Yasmin and the Emaciated Slave leave the group once the requirements therefore are met.
– Sivert says "Good fight. I am Sivert" on his own accord.
– One cannot obtain Ejnars Ancestor stone twice.
– The quest to destroy the rebel hideout of Reddock will be cancelled by talking to Javier after the liberation of Cape Dun.
– The quest "Liberate Cape Dun" will be cancelled by talking to Uruk after destroying Reddock and killing the rebel leader.
– The quest "Destroy the rebelcamp Nemora" will be cancelled after one has liberated Trelis with Tyler.
– The quest to liberate Trelis will be cancelled by Vak after destroying Nemora.
– The quest "Tare Okara apart" will be cancelled by Sanford after liberating Montera.
– The quest "Liberate Montera from the Orcs" will be cancelled by Varek after destroying Okara.
– The quest "Bring Nemrok the artifact out of the ruins from the North" will be cancelled by Marius after Geldern has been liberated
– The quest for the secret of Mazin can also be resolved when he is killed, after he has given all information.
– The quests at Domeniks Pastures will also start, when one speaks with Marik.
– Masil answers on the question from where he has the raw ore, when the quest "Guilt and Pretence" has been resolved successfully.
– One can provoke Topork when one denied him his challenge before "Reddock needs a smith" was started.
– Developer errors removed, maximum camera zoom-out increased and vegetation view distance doubled.
V. Community Patch v1.1
– One has to give Vandorn only the requested 5 saws.
– One does not receive double the amount of gold from Freman for one of the slaves.
– An error in Musan's dialog is removed.
VI. Community Patch v1.0
– One can give Frithjof his Fire Chalice back.
+ Perks "Fire Mage" and "Improve armor" can be learned.