Enemy Territory: Quake Wars patch v1.2
Iz kompanije Id software stiže nam novi patch Enemy Territory: Quake Wars igre, koji podiže ovo fenomenalno multyplayer ostvarenje na verzju 1.2. Kako je i obećano ova zakrpa donosi kompletnu Glasovnu podršku, poboljšanja u interfejsu, ispravke bugova oko oružija, ispravka botova, optimizacija za Quad Core sisteme i još mnogo toga drugoga. Ovaj patch (201Mb) možete preuzeti sa ove adrese, a kompletnu listu ispravki možete pogledajte u nastavku teksta. ETQW 1.2 Update Notes
* Added voice over IP (VoIP). A new menu has been added to the settings menu that will allow this to be configured. The PC must have a microphone configured properly via the Windows Control Panel in order for it to work in game.
* Comprehensive bot improvements
* Medic revive/health drop XP bonus (20%).
* Light weapons xp bonus (10%) (reduce the cost for each upgrade by 10%, not increasing the actual xp given).
* Threaded renderer: enable via r_useThreadedRenderer 2, when from console in main menu, can not enable in game.
* further optimization of pre-generated shadows, across all maps.
* Alternative mouse input method (enabled by default) using the Raw Input API. Disabled by setting m_rawInput 0.
* Fixed high DPI mice dropping input in certain situations.
* Added support for quadraphonic and 7.1 speaker setups.
* Made vehicle wheels appearing to clip through the ground less common.
* Fixed Titan engine shutdown sound getting cut off when switching seats.
* Spectators come to a complete stop instead of infinitely drifting slowly up or down.
* Vehicle horn sounds don't play when the vehicle is underwater.
* Fixed respawning player being visible in a standing pose over their corpse briefly when they respawn when unlockFPS is enabled.
* Sniper rifle & railgun tracers appear no matter how far away you are from the firer.
* Technician can now switch to other tools while sprinting after changing to his stroyent tool.
* Fireteams are saved across map transitions.
* Fade in vehicle panel/fireteam dialogs.
* Added tool tip explaining the time limit functionality in the play computer shell.
* Remember the chosen class when the admin forces a player to the other team.
* Added EMP effect for all deployables/vehicles while they are disabled.
* Added total XP tool tip for the different proficiency types when mousing over them in the overview tab in the stats.
* Gray out quick chat item "I'm disguised" when not in disguise.
* Lighting Pistol: Fixed not overheating at the same rate if tapping the fire key instead of holding it down.
* Fixed not graying out drop down button in admin menu when "Add bot" is disabled.
* Hide friend/foe indicators while going through the Slipgate teleporter.
* Fixed occasionally seeing a spectator's command map icon if there was a radar deployed.
* Health Packs and Stroyent Cells now have separate uses count on the stats page.
* Fixed treating mining laser objective as a destroy objective instead of construct objective with regards to stats.
* Fixed not resetting radial timer on deployable notify icon when the icon is created.
* Send a tool tip instead of a chat message when a fireteam is disbanded.
* Fixed players seeing the enter vehicle icon on the MCP when it is deployed at an outpost when another player is occupying the gunner seat.
* Fixed driver not getting a tool tip when he is kicked for driving in the wrong direction.
* Grenade Launcher: Always display "Grenade Launcher" obituary even if using bullets.
* Plasma Launcher: Always display "Plasma Launcher" obituary even if using Lacerator.
* Fixed when a Strogg player delivers an Energy Cell back to the Strogg ship, the objective icon next to his name in the scoreboard does not disappear until he dies.
* Fixed not resetting decoy charge bar when switching from driver to another vehicle seat.
* Notify client when client has been muted/unmated from text chat or VOIP.
* Joining a game in progress displays "Warm up(Waiting for more players to ready up)" in the in game scoreboard.
* If a spectator switches to spectate a player firing a one-shot per charge bar vehicle weapon the charge bar will not update properly.
* Now hides energy segments when holding the landmine.
* Fixed the charge notify icon disappearing for someone who has planted a charge, that is dead and spectating someone else while the spectatee charge explodes.
* Fixed charge notify icon not disappearing if you arm a charge you are not the owner of.
* Added option to save account password.
* Added a message history to friends/clan chats.
* Added an option to keep the message friend/clan member window open after sending a message.
* Added a Favorites source, similar to History.
* Added Time/Date information to the Replay page.
* Added Delete button to the Replay page.
* Added option to disable the Complaint popup after you are team killed.
* Added built in support for 1280×960 and 1400×1050 video modes.
* Fixed the server list getting a new list every time Play Online was entered.
* Fixed the server list getting a new list every time a filter changes.
* Fixed display of servers with < and > in their names.
* Changed bot filter to filter out a server only if it's completely full of bots.
* Changed obituary and chat text to a smaller font size.
* Changed menu transitions to make it more obvious that there were new choices when entering the options menu.
* Adjusted energy cell drop-pod rubble in Quarry so players can't clip through it.
* Added EMP sparks and effects to "disabled" vehicles and deployables.
* Added unique hit sound for headshots.
* Slight increase in damage distance falloff for all Lacerator variants.
* Reduced damage distance falloff start point to 25% of weapon range for the Sniper Rifle and Railgun.
* Slight reduction in maximum spread for standing and crouching stances for standard Lacerator and Plasma Launcher variant.
* Reduced firing rate for Grenade Launcher variant to match the Scoped Assault Rifle.
* Reduced firing rate for Plasma Launcher variant to match the Accurised Lacerator.
* Improved initial accuracy for Pistol and Blaster.
* Slight increase to fire rate for both Shotgun and Nailgun.
* Anansi and Tormentor take longer to repair.
* Constructing the mining laser should count as a primary objective for stats purposes now.
* Outskirts: removed two deploy squares that were directly below Strogg spawns.
* Slipgate: fixed fogging on decals on the Antarctic-side structures.
* Valley: raised flight ceiling to allow aircraft to navigate more of the map.
* Volcano: fixed a number of holes in the terrain and missing faces on geometry.
* Roughly 1/3 Drop in Light Weapons and Battle Sense requirements for each level unlock from:
Level 1 10
Level 2 20
Level 3 40
Level 4 80
Level 1 8
Level 2 16
Level 3 32
Level 4 64
* Roughly 1/4 drop in all class requirements for unlocks. This means that Soldier, Medic, Engineer, Covert Ops, Field Ops and Strogg equivalents would change from:
Level 1 15
Level 2 30
Level 3 60
Level 4 120
Level 1 12
Level 2 24
Level 3 48
Level 4 96